Acne on Right Side of Chin
Chin acne is a fairly common condition that affects both adults and teenagers. Teenagers get acne on nose, forehead and chin.
While adults tend to get it around lower part of the face such as neck, chin and lower cheeks.
What causes Acne on Your Chin
The cause of acne seems to be the same, no matter where it happens. Whether on the chin, or other parts of the face or body, clogged pores are the main cause of acne.
When the excessive production of oil clogs the pores of the skin, acne is the result we get.
If the condition gets worse, then the chin acne may develop into a cyst. Cyst on the chin could be caused by genetics or hormones.
While according to researches chin acne is more commonly occur in women, cyst acne is often found in males. However, it does not disclose the risk of happening in women too.
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Chin
Chin acne treatment is actually quite easy. To cure chin acne, it is important for the patient to keep the condition on the skin fresh and clean.
Picking on the chin is also a serious crime for patients with chin acne. It actually makes the condition much worse, as the bacteria under your nails can infect the acne, causing pain and irritation.
Today, most people turn to acne treatment methods made at home, as they are easy and inexpensive.
Homemade masks, made from natural ingredients, can help get rid of chin acne and soothe the skin.
They don’t work as fast but they do work and have no side effects. However, you need to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before making and applying.
Top Remedies for Pimples on Chin
Some of the acne cure home remedies that you can try are:
* Fresh garlic when applied on the affected skin can remove pimples without a mark. Rub it on pimples regularly for effective remedy.
* Sandalwood mixed with rose water can make a great paste to get rid of acne. Apply on the affected area for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
* To prevent the formation of blackheads of pimples, take some groundnut oil and mix with equal amount of fresh lime juice. Apply on the face daily for 15 minutes and rinse off warm water.
* Change your diet. Consuming foods with low glycemic index can significantly reduce acne by 50 percent.
* Drinking the juice of wheat grass can cool down the internal temperatures of the body and keep the skin fresh. Similarly, a slice of lemon dipped in boiling water can also do the trick.
* Orange peels are known for their remedial effect. Ground some orange peels and mix with water, then apply on the affected skin for about 30 minutes before washing off with warm water.
* Aloe vera has long been known to work wonders on the skin, and is also a great remedy for acne. The juice can be applied to the affected area or consumed internally.
* Acne scars can be removed with tomato slices and mint juice, applied regularly on the face.
* Acne on chin means that maybe you are eating too much greasy food. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to supply the vitamins needed for the skin to stay fresh.
How to Control Hormonal Chin Acne
There are a few homemade acne treatment methods we can try. An easy and popular treatment is by using masks that can be made in your own kitchen using ingredients that are easy to find.
Some popular homemade acne treatment masks are:
* Yogurt mask: mix one teaspoon of warm honey with one tablespoon of natural yogurt, leave on for 10-20 minutes.
* Egg white mask: take an egg and remove the yolk from the white. Apply the egg white on skin for 15 minutes. If you have oily skin, you can add some lemon juice.
* Salt mask: Stir in salt and water then leave for 20 minutes. Apply on the skin for about 30 minutes.
How to Get Rid of Pimples Under Chin
Wash your face daily
Washing the face with facial soap and warm water can cleanse dirt from the face and prevent bacteria buildup, which is the main cause of chin acne.
Another tip is to wash the face using wool that has been dipped in rose water, three times daily.
Make sure you pay more attention to the chin area, as traces of food and grease from the mouth can remain on the chin.