Do You Know About Itchy Scalp?
The itchy scalp means an unnecessary inflammatory reaction on the skin under the hair of your head. It’s now a very common problem especially among adults.
The frequency, duration and severity of itchy scalp actually depend on various conditions. The major causes responsible for itchy scalp including infection, allergies, parasite infestation, inflammation, and auto-immune disorders.
Dandruff may also cause itchy scalp, although it considered as a minor factor.
In many cases, itchy scalp may begin without any notice and also disappear rapidly by itself with a minor treatment which may occurs due to sudden allergic reaction or new hair production.
Itchy Scalp Causes – Why Is It developed?
Various factors are responsible for itchy scalp which are given bellow
- Head lice
- Fungal infection
- Dry hair
Itchy Scalp Sings and Symptoms
Itchy scalp nowadays turning into a major problem which may or may not have any sign or symptom.
The common symptoms which may notice you that you are suffering from a severe itchy scalp may include visible bumps or rush on the skin of head that mean on scalp and nape of neck.
Excessive itching on itchy scalp may also allow growing bacteria or fungus on the scalp which may lead to further severe infection.
There are many other symptoms may observe depending on the disorder, disease or condition which can affect many other part of the body along with scalp of head.
The other symptoms may include:
- Itchy elbows and knees
- Cracked skin on the scalp or skin
- Hair loss and thinning hair
- Scaling, flaking or cracking of skin
- Rash or marks on the skin
- Redness, irritation or inflammation
- Sores or lesions from scratching
There may be many other symptoms as like depression, cold skin and poor toleration of cold, fatigue, decreased appetite, red, watery, itchy eyes, stress and anxiety, poor concentration and memory problem etc.
Natural Remedies For Itchy Scalp And Dandruff
Peoples are now searching natural sources to treat itchy scalp.
Here some important remedies are suggested:
- You may use oil of tea tree. It has very powerful anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti inflammatory action which is very much effective to improve your condition. You can use it in various ways as you want. You can also use it with baby shampoo daily until improves.
- Lemon juice is very important natural remedies for itchy scalp due to its natural antiseptic action. It is mainly suggested when you have dandruff also.
Natural Remedies For Itchy Scalp And Hair Loss
- You may use baking soda which can give you relief from itchy scalp because it has dandruff controlling power.
- You can use coconut oil which can help you to keep your scalp moisturized and protect from dandruff.
- Aloe Vera may also give you solution due to its moisturizing power.
- Bananas can also be use to treat it due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
This Article Was About: Natural Remedies For Itchy Scalp