Freckles, also known as ephelis are clusters of melanin concentration which are usually visible on individual person with a bright complexion.
Actually freckles are tanned circular and plain spots which can be develop randomly in anywhere of the skin. These multiple spots can especially form after reiterated exposure of sun light.
How To Get Rid Of Freckles On Face Naturally
These are common on nose, cheeks, arms and shoulders younger people of one or two years are most vulnerable to it.
What Causes Freckles
The developments of freckles are mainly related with genetic inheritance and exposure to sun. But the interesting thing is that it varies from man to man.
People exposing with same amount of sunlight may not be equally affected by freckles. Persons differ in their biochemical reaction to sun light.
How To Get Rid Of Freckles On Face Fast
The UV rays in the sun are mainly responsible for freckles formation. Actually freckles are formed due to abnormal metabolism of melanin which causes the improper distribution of melanin on the skin.
Although it starts in early ages but the condition become worsen less than 18 years.
Freckles are nowadays turned into major problem when the question is related to individual beauty.
Although we have no control over our genetic material but we can avoid exposure of sun light and UV light thus we can protect us from freckles.
Some especial advise for peoples suffering from freckles are:
- You may use sunscreens with S P F 30 but before using it you have to ensure that is it matched with your skin.
- You can use wide hats which can protect your face from sunlight exposure. It can also increase your personality.
- You have to use sun light protecting dresses as like long shirts, long pants and long sleeves.
- You can avoid peak hours such as ten am to four pm.
There is a proverb that prevention is better than cure. So to protect freckles you have to keep this on your mind because it is easier to prevent freckles than to remove it.
How To Get Rid Of Freckles On Face Permanently
The astonishing thing is that a freckle is the warning symbol of sensitive skin which is highly sensitive to sun burn and finally may develop skin cancer.
Several treatment methods are now available for the freckles patients which may help you to keep yourself free from freckles given below
- You can use fading or Bleaching creams which contain kojic acid and hydroquinone. You can get it in any pharmaceutical shop without or with prescription. It will minimize your spot effectively. This cream works more efficiently while using it with sun light protection.
- You can use retinoid in combination with bleaching cream. It is an effective remedy and is popular among these patients. Retinoid may include vitamin A, Retin-A etc.
- Another method may be suitable for you this is Cryosurgery. In this case liquid nitrogen is used by the physician.
- You can also take laser treatment. In this type of treatment different types of laser rays are used to treat freckles.
This Article Was About: How To Get Rid Of Freckles On Face